There is nothing more exciting than going on a family adventure holiday. This is a great way to create memories for all involved. Stories will be shared for years to come of the great experiences you enjoyed during your holiday.
Canada’s British Columbia Bonanza Family Adventure
This five star West Coast adventure holiday destination is full of fun-filled activities for the entire family. Enjoy 12 days of venturing into the great outdoors and having exceptional experiences from viewing wildlife to highlights of the city. Great activities included in this exciting adventure are:
- Visiting the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Visiting the renowned Aquarium in Stanley Park
- Seeing Totem Poles in Stanley Park
- Having a beach BBQ at Stanley Park
- Panning for gold and experiencing a train ride through an authentic gold mine at the Brittania Museum
- Climbing to the top of the 700m granite monolith of Stawamus Chief
- A visit to the Alpine Resort of Whistler to mountain bike through trails or paddle on the lake
- A ferry journey across the Strait of Georgia to Vancouver Island
- Camping for a few nights at the Surf Resort of Tofino
- Visit the Pacific Rim National Park and take a boat ride to see bears and whales
Go to Victoria and experience the British culture of double-decker buses, pubs, cricket and afternoon teas.
End your holiday by sailing back to the mainland.
Niagara Falls Canada Road Trip: Canadian Sky
This is one of Canada’s popular adventure holiday destinations. You can experience a great road trip driving through Toronto, Blue Mountain, Huntsville, Algonquin Provincial Park and Niagara Falls. There is so much to see. This is a self-drive family experience. Families can enjoy many activities at the planned destinations along the way. Great experiences you will enjoy during this nine-night planned family adventure holiday are:
- Visiting the CN Tower and experiencing the magnificent view of downtown Toronto
- Visiting the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Cycling through the city
- While visiting Blue Mountain, enjoy hiking, kayaking and zip lining
- Try jet boating on the Niagara River, to the Niagara Gorge through rapids
- Visiting the top of the Skylon Tower for an exquisite view of the Falls
- See the world’s widest waterfall
An option is available to travel by train as opposed to driving.
- Three nights in Toronto
- Four nights in Blue Mountain
- Two nights in Niagara Falls
This is a great family experience that will create many memories to be shared over the years.
Quebec City and Montreal: 14 days: Canadian Sky
Quebec is famous for many family adventures. Mont Tremblant will be sure to impress your outdoor-loving children, as it is a skiing legend. Drive along the coast to the beautiful mountains. The village-style resort of Tremblant will provide your family with an abundance of fun by experiencing:
- Luge rides
- Lakeside beaches
- Whale watching on a boat trip along the St. Lawrence River
- Montreal’s Insectarium
- The Biodome
- Boating, fishing or canoeing on Lake Sacacomie
- Horseback riding or hiking along the banks of Lake Sacacomie
- Relaxing in the sun
- Eating Quebec’s specialty; poutine
The holiday includes visits to the locations of Montreal, Quebec City, Tremblant, Tadoussac, and Saint-Alexis-des-Monts
Whichever family adventure holiday you have chosen, you will be sure to enjoy great experiences visiting any Canadian destination.